Monday, March 4, 2013

YAM Spirit Week: Primary Colors

Today was the first day of my spirit week...primary color day!  Quite a few forgot, since it was Monday, but a lot didn't!  Here's some of their outfits from today!



\
And of course...here's my outfit for today!  And no, I did not wear those shoes all day!  I have a very EXTENSIVE shoe collections, and these blue heels just happened to fit great for primary color day... ;) They were off after the first 15 minutes!

I had some of my 1st graders and my 12:1:1 class work on painting the pop cap mural today as well...


Stay tuned tomorrow for secondary color day!

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I saw those shoes and thought," OMG!!! How is she standing in those all day!!!???" The kids look great in all their primary colors! :)

    ReplyDelete