Sunday, October 20, 2013

Baby's Room is Finished!

Ah, we started the project in August and my hubby and I have FINALLY finished our little girl's room!  Such a relief to have it done!  And instead of working on my lesson plans for this week, I spent the weekend setting up our last shelf, getting the curtains in, and washing EVERYTHING that will touch our little bundle when she arrives!  I tell ya...baby clothes are the equivalent of a load of whites!  Everything is so small to fold! LOL  

When we moved into our house two years ago, this room was an ugly, purple color and had been used by the previous owners as an, um, "pharmaceutical" growing room? It eventually became my craft room and now the baby's room!


I also had an ultrasound on Friday to check baby's position...thank goodness she has flipped and is no longer breech!  I'm due November 29th but plan on making the 22nd my last day of school (unless she decides to make an early appearance!).  I keep joking that if I haven't popped by Black Friday, I'm going to do my Christmas shopping anyways and take a water bottle with me..."Oh no!  My water broke!  I need to cash out quick!"  ;)  Think that would work?? lol

On Monday, one of my friends from college and a second year art teacher is coming to observe me for the day.  I should also have two finished projects from the elementary end to share with you.  Toodles until then!

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'm a little behind on my blog reading - but you look terrific! Congrats on finding out you are having a girl! And I LOVE the room - so glad it isn't all pink and ruffles - the bold jungle prints are so much better!

    ReplyDelete