Wednesday, June 25, 2014

5th Grade: 3-D Color Wheel Display

A while back I shared a tutorial on how to make a 3-D color wheel out of paper plates, which I found out from a reader comment, came from the September 2010 issue of Arts and Activities.  I just wanted to share the photographs I took of these projects hanging in my display case.


My 5th grade class this year is very small so they didn't exactly fill the case very much, but the first year I did this, I had almost 50 color wheels in there and it looked amazing!


6 comments:

  1. This a fab. idea to make colour wheel lessons more exciting. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz tell me steo by step how make it

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz tell me steo by step how make it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these...Can you tell me how to do these step by step? Thanks

    ReplyDelete