Thursday, March 14, 2013

YAM: Dress like Pop Art Day!

So today was the first dress-up day for YAM, not counting the spirit week (MondayTuesday & Wednesday, Thursday & Friday ).  Today was dress like pop art day!  I went all out, and a few others did as well!

I, obviously, went all out for Roy Lichtenstein, as another student did!

This class decided they wanted to dot their faces as well...a few wore some popular logos.  The two boys in the bottom left corner went Andy Warhol and they wore the same outfit but in different colors!  I was happy to see that someone did that!

There were a few other great outfits, however underneath all that make-up, I was trying my hardest not to fall flat on my face and sleep.  I should have taken a sick day today, because now I've almost completely lost my voice again, but I bought my pop art outfit just for today!  I had to wear it!



2 comments:

  1. This is a cute idea. I love the dress...

    Nic Hahn
    MiniMatisse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I'm going for this next year!!

    ReplyDelete